• How do you show your employees your commitment to a safe workplace?
• What training have you given to your employees in workplace safety?
• Is your workplace safety training up to date?
• Are you totally confident all employees follow safe workplace practices, at all times?
• Do you have written safety policies and procedures in place?
• How familiar are you with your employee’s everyday workplace practices?
• Do you regularly set goals to improve workplace safety?
• Do you achieve your set workplace safety goals?
• If you’ve had claims on your workers compensation insurance, have you taken steps to prevent that type of injury from occurring to another worker?
If you were unsure, or had a negative response to any of the above questions you may need to be more pro-active in regard to safety in your workplace – if you don’t take it seriously, the chances are your employees won’t either.